For years we’ve worked with FMCG, apparel, retail, entertainment, media and leisure businesses helping them to understand, plan, identify and engage the best people in the consumer industry.
The Consumer businesses we speak with are facing challenges presented by the digital economy; digital transformation; declining high streets; changing consumer behaviour; emerging markets; sustainability; new consumer channels; and wellbeing. To meet those challenges requires specialist knowledge, but also vision and determination.
People with such specialist knowledge, vision and drive are not easy to find. Armstrong Craven is well practised in finding them. We also know how to help you attract them.
Armstrong Craven’s Consumer team provides the insight, pipeline and search solutions that enable your business to understand, plan, find and engage the people that your business needs to succeed today, tomorrow and beyond.
- Identification and recruitment of senior leadership for the creation and launch of new business lines in retail and consumer packaged goods industries. The projects required insight into new channels to market and competitor activities; including talent mapping of out-of-sector competitors.
- Collaboration with media companies to identify and engage with highly sought-after talent ahead of expansion in Europe, North America and APAC regions.
- Search and engagement activities to secure the best fit senior talent for newly created roles and succession planning requirements, for consumer product goods, retail, travel and media clients.
- People, competitor intelligence and best practice evidence required by our clients for their strategic planning in entering new markets and developing integration of new and different channels.
- Identification and salary benchmarking of Global Digital
Directors for a FMCG company, to lead digital transformation across the
business in both supply chain and eCRM functions.
Recruitment and talent pipelining of digital leadership talent across Asia for a global advertising agency network.
Meet the team - Helen Coult
Helen is a Client Partner in the Consumer and Industrial practice at Armstrong Craven. Helen provides specialist insight and talent mapping solutions to companies undergoing digital transformation or struggling to attract the most innovative digital talent, and gives them a better understanding of their employer brand. She challenges the status quo in digital hiring practices to promote diversity of experience as well as culture and gender. Helen has more than 10 years’ experience in executive search in digital marketing, advertising, media and technology. Before joining Armstrong Craven, Helen held a senior in-house talent acquisition role within GroupM, the global network of media investment and technology companies within WPP Group.
We have retained Armstrong Craven as a resourcing and recruitment Provider since 1995. They have undertaken a broad range of roles at varying levels, from retail operations, to head office senior management and director level roles. We are increasingly retaining AC for roles at the highest levels and can rely on them to deliver the same level of service as Executive search firms using a much better cost model to the standard starting salary percentage model.
Head of Resourcing, Top 3 UK Supermarket Retailer