The Healthcare and Life Sciences sector know continual transformation; growing emerging markets and developing countries, payer/ pricing challenges, a regulatory changing landscape and new sales models. In order to continue to create competitive advantage, it is imperative that our clients align their talent strategy with their business goals.
We help our clients to build robust, far-sighted people strategies that help them understand, identify and engage the best talent.
With four in every five roles defined as niche in this sector, demand for exceptional specialist talent always outstrips supply.
Our team includes scientists, healthcare professionals and linguists, with a strong combination of skills and industry knowledge, who map the external talent landscape. We will help you to gather insight into markets and people and plan such talent into your business pipeline.
We are neither limited by function – R&D, commercial, corporate, manufacturing and operational roles are all within our expertise - nor geography, with more than 90% of our projects cross-border.
Our client base is diverse and global, from top ten pharmaceutical companies to budding biotechnology start-ups, medical device companies to consumer healthcare companies and CMOs to healthcare providers.
Armstrong Craven’s Healthcare and Life Sciences team provides the Talent Mapping, Talent Pipelining and Insight solutions that enable your business to understand, plan, find and engage the people that you need in order to succeed today, tomorrow and beyond.
- Talent Pipelining for a Global pharmaceutical company, of an ethnically diverse nature
- Competitor Insight, using published market information and primary research data, for a leading oncology company in the US
- Talent Mapping and Competitor Insight for a Chief of Staff, South Africa for a Global pharmaceutical company
- Quantitative and qualitative Competitor Insight on the research function of a leading US biotech
- Talent pipelining across five key markets for an ostomy and wound care company
- Talent Mapping General Manager Mexico, Thailand, Hong Kong and China for a US biopharmaceutical client
- Organisational and Talent Insight of TL&OD for a Global pharmaceutical client
- Talent Pipelining for Global Project Management Leaders, in Singapore, Germany, UK and US for a Global CMO
- Talent Pipelining for Medical Director Germany for a Global CRO
- Talent Pipelining for Engineering Leadership for a Global speciality chemicals company
- Talent Pipelining and Insights for VP R&D, diasporic talent focus
- Talent Mapping of corporate functions leadership for a healthcare company
- Competitive insights into best practice diversity practices across the top pharmaceutical companies for a Global medical devices company
- Talent Mapping and Pipelining of manufacturing site leadership in Algeria, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia for a Global pharmaceutical company.
I have known and worked with Armstrong Craven since 1995, having retained them both at my previous company and now. I have used Armstrong Craven both in order to take advantage of their research based approach when requiring competitor and general market intelligence in addition to their ability to generate superb quality candidates and to resource various parts of our business at senior levels. We are increasingly retaining Armstrong Craven to provide other services to support HR colleagues, for example for succession planning projects; competitor analysis; salary surveys, etc. This is a supplier that has a genuine desire to partner with us and support in improving our talent acquisition systems by providing on-line access to our recruitment campaigns and helping to identify future requirements on an ongoing basis.
Staffing Director, FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical