From energy, oil and gas, to mining; through metals, and chemicals; to engineering, aerospace and defence; and global logistics and distribution; the world’s large-scale industrial businesses are all gathering the intelligence and putting in place the plans to help them identify, understand and engage with the talent that they will need in the future.
From the newest start up to the most established international corporation, organisations need agility to thrive in the ever-changing business landscape of excitable economies, advancing technology and legislative change. Intelligent people run agile businesses. So identifying and engaging the intelligent people that will lead their businesses into the future is a priority for world leading industrial businesses.
In such a competitive world, the best people are highly sought after. We help businesses not only to identify such talent, but to understand them. By building a complete picture of not just their skills and experience, but also their motivations and aspirations, we help our clients position themselves to attract industry’s best people.
Armstrong Craven’s Industrial team provides the Insight, Pipeline and Search solutions that enable businesses around the world to understand, plan, find and engage the people that they will need to succeed today, tomorrow and beyond.
- Regional Sales Director search for Latin America for an international construction equipment manufacturer
- Employer brand perception project for an oil and gas major in Nigeria
- Insight project for an oil and gas major across different geographies worldwide to identify key talent hubs within the upstream oil and gas sector
- Benchmarking executive management compensation across global shipping industry for a global container ports operator
- Competitor intelligence benchmarking in specific locations for an oil and gas major, including in Angola, Libya, Mexico, Brazil, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE
- Insight project exploring the availability of talent within a commutable distance of a new national headquarters location for a large UK- based infrastructure owner / operator
I'm very happy with what Armstrong Craven has brought to the table. The standard of candidate they provide is very high and it's good to be presented with fresh options. This is reflected in the fact that most of those who joined us through Armstrong Craven have remained with us. Measured against the high turnover previously experienced, this is a major advantage.
Group HR Director, UK Construction Group