As every industry continues to transform and grow, businesses need professional services which embrace every significant development. The best way for a company to say ahead is to entice the industry’s best talent to help shape the future of the business.
At Armstrong Craven, our talent mapping and pipelining services help you gain an insight into the developments and motivations running through the market. We’ll help you build strategies for the early identification and engagement of the best people in your field and prepare an offer which will entice them away from your competitors.
We’ve worked with clients across a wide range of professional services, from accountancy and law to management consultancy and human resources. We’ve built talent maps and pipelines to ensure our clients can gauge their brand perception and secure the best talent.
Armstrong Craven’s Professional Services team provides the Insight, Pipeline and Search solutions that enable you to understand, plan, find and engage the people that your business needs to succeed today, tomorrow and beyond.
- Director talent pipelines and talent intelligence for a Big 4 audit firm
- Chief Operating Officer search for a leading UK accountancy firm
- Pipelining of talent at Partner level for a global environmental consulting business
- HR Director search for a global patent attorney firm
- Pre-deal talent and market evaluation for a global asset management organisation
- International law firm systems and talent market intelligence programme
Armstrong Craven provides a seamless and hassle-free service in a manner which suits our way of working. The last time we used their services, we interviewed three people and offered the job to the first person we met. The speed of service and quality of candidates meant that we were able to make an appointment faster than we would normally be able to and this combined with the value for money, means that we would be happy to recommend Armstrong Craven.
Head of Human Resources, UK & Ireland, International Business Services Group