Faster and faster, technologies are converging, becoming simultaneously cloud-based yet wearable, integrated in everything and integral to every aspect of our daily lives. In this world the most highly valued are those with the skills and talent to make our technology work for us more efficiently, more effectively, more imaginatively.
Technology will be key to many business successes in the future, and so will be the people who plan, build, manage and maintain its next generation. Evidently they will need to be up to speed with the latest developments in their field. But to use them to maximum advantage, they’ll also need business acumen, ingenuity and vision.
Finding these highly valued individuals is only part of the challenge - maybe not even the greatest part. Competition for them is strong. In technology, as in many other fields, businesses that successfully attract the best people are those that present them with best opportunities.
Our experience in technology is as diverse and far-reaching as the sector itself. We have helped global businesses source sought-after leaders and rising stars. We’ve helped find diverse talent and provide people intelligence across an expanding range of technology specialisms including digital, e-commerce, mobile, social media, IT services, big data and cloud computing.
We help you develop the understanding and strategies to be able to identify and engage early with the best technology talents. By developing relationships and understanding of their motivations and aspirations, you business will be able to identify and attract high value business technology experts at the time and place that they are needed.
Armstrong Craven’s technology team provides the Insight, Pipeline and Search solutions that enable your business to understand, plan, find and engage the people that your business needs to succeed today, tomorrow and beyond.
- Senior Vice President, succession planning exercise across four continents, to engage multibillion business unit leaders on behalf of this software, technology leading organisation
- Future Technology Leaders, worldwide pipelining project, focusing on female CTOs of the future for a global leading telecoms group
- Talent pipelining project identifying key senior management across Europe for a global software company, paying particular attention to gender representation
- Key competitor talent landscape for business intelligence and project management sales across EMEA for a global software company
- Chief Information Officer search for a global consumer finance company
- European Head of enterprise application services search for a mobile operator