Technologies are converging and becoming simultaneously cloud-based yet wearable, and an even bigger part of our daily lives. The most highly valued people have the skills and talent to make our technology work for us more efficiently, more effectively, more imaginatively.
Technology is key to the success of many businesses in the future, and so are the people who plan, build, manage and maintain it. They need to be up to speed with the latest developments in their field, and have business acumen, ingenuity and vision too.
Finding these highly valued individuals is only part of the challenge; demand for them is strong, and in technology, as in many other fields, businesses that successfully attract the best people are those that present them with best opportunities.
Our experience in technology is as diverse and far-reaching as the sector itself. We have helped global businesses source sought-after leaders and rising stars. We’ve helped find diverse talent and provide people intelligence across an expanding range of technology specialisms including digital, e-commerce, mobile, social media, IT services, big data and cloud computing.
We help you develop the understanding and strategies needed to be able to identify and engage early with the best technology talents. By developing relationships and understanding their motivation and aspirations, you can identify and attract high value business technology experts where and when you need them.
Armstrong Craven’s technology team provides the Insight, Pipeline and Search solutions that enable your business to understand, plan, find and engage the people that your business needs to succeed today, tomorrow and beyond.
- Senior Vice President, succession planning exercise across four continents, to engage multibillion business unit leaders on behalf of this software, technology leading organisation
- Future Technology Leaders, worldwide pipelining project, focusing on female CTOs of the future for a global leading telecoms group
- Talent pipelining project identifying key senior management across Europe for a global software company, paying particular attention to gender representation
- Key competitor talent landscape for business intelligence and project management sales across EMEA for a global software company
- Chief Information Officer search for a global consumer finance company
- European Head of enterprise application services search for a mobile operator