Armstrong Craven’s Carin Whitney wins industry award
Armstrong Craven’s Carin Whitney has been awarded the coveted Researcher of the Year award at this year’s Executive Research Association’s Annual Conference.
Carin, a Talent Partner at Armstrong Craven, which is a global specialist in talent mapping and pipelining, was recognised for her work at this year’s prestigious event, which took place at Sadler’s Wells Theatre in London.
The event welcomed delegates and speakers from across the executive research sector for a day of seminars, talks and round table discussions. This year’s Keynote speaker was Kevin Green – Chief Executive Recruitment & Employment Confederation.
Carin was presented with her award at the end of the conference, with the win adjudicated by a judging panel headed up by Jocelyn Buxton, one of the founding members of the Executive Research Association.
The ROTY award is judged on evidence of five evaluation criteria, which are as follows:
1. Service Offering - Demonstrating research results achieved with proven service, best practice and measured outcome
2. Creativity - Demonstrating high levels of lateral thinking which show a thorough understanding of the client’s need
3. Professionalism - Demonstrating a transparent research process, utilising best practice methods and techniques
4. International - Demonstrating the global reach of the work across both geographies and cultures
5. Outcome – Providing examples of the outcomes achieved, including client collaboration and return on investment.
As a Talent Partner at Armstrong Craven, Carin supports clients in the pharmaceutical and biotechnological sectors in recruiting senior and scarce talent for positions that are available either now or in the future.
Matthew Mellor, CEO of Armstrong Craven, said: “We pride ourselves on the quality of research that goes into the mapping, pipelining and insight work we undertake for clients globally.
We are therefore delighted that Carin has been recognised for her work with this prestigious industry award.”
Armstrong Craven has offices in London, Manchester, Singapore and Geneva.
NOTES TO EDITORS