Quick Summary A New Talent Landscape: Are You Ready for the “Talent Storm”?1 min Read
As a result of COVID-19, there will be millions of people without jobs, and millions of jobs without people. One outcome, which Talent Acquisition leaders must prepare for, is a period of unprecedented hiring activity as businesses around the globe reboot their talent acquisition processes. We’ve called this period “Talent Storm”, and it has the potential to change the talent landscape.
This webinar will cover some key changes businesses are seeing already, as well as where Talent Acquisition leaders are making the most of the current situation to engage with talent they haven’t had access to before, repurposing their Talent Acquisition teams and how they are maintaining or even improving their employer brand.
What’s being discussed
- What companies are doing now to ready themselves for an uncertain talent landscape
- How to repurpose your Talent Acquisition team to get ahead of the curve
- Why and how companies are overhauling their leadership teams
- Insights and opinion from HR leaders including Andrew Stephenson of Waterstones and Deanna Oppenheimer, A truly inspiring CEO, Chair and NED
- How business models are changing and what talent will be in demand as the economy recovers
- How to work with suppliers to reduce costs, add capacity and provide more value to the business
- …and much more!
For all the insights from our Talent Storm series, visit our Talent Storm Hub.