Quick Summary Our latest Talent Intelligence report takes inspiration and insight from leading industry specialists to provide a detailed overview for HR, talent and business leaders. It outlines the benefits and applications of talent intelligence such as structure, best practices, and tools utilised by Talent Intelligence groups at corporate levels. The report also includes a maturity scale detailing the steps companies are employing from one-off projects, to fully strategic capabilities driving key business decisions.4 min Read
Talent Intelligence is the ability to combine and analyse sources of information about the external talent landscape to support business decisions.
Combined with the internal view offered by HR Analytics, it creates a 360 degree view for more informed, strategic talent teams.
Talent Intelligence isn't exclusively related to talent acquisition, and can provide insight into competitor activity as well as being used to inform real estate decisions and merger and acquisition activity.
The report covers:
- An overview of talent intelligence
- The Talent Intelligence function within a corporate setting
- The business applications of talent intelligence
- The difference between primary and secondary intelligence
- The main tools used by teams and professionals
- A maturity model for talent intelligence capability
- A case study outlining how a global FMCG business up-skilled their Talent Acquisition group with talent intelligence and competitor insight capabilities
Complete the form above to download your copy today.