[Webinar] Is the employee handbook being rewritten? And by whom?23 August, 2022
Catch up on all the action from our Webinar on Hybrid Working, in partnership with the HRDirector.
In partnership with the HRDirector, this webinar explores the lasting impacts of the sudden and dramatic change to the Global standard model of work practices & industry standardization i.e. office hours of 9am-5pm and ultimately – how we work.
All businesses in the last two years had to demonstrate a high degree of agility, open-mindedness and flexibility just to survive. Fully flexible working practices became the only way for businesses to functionally operate almost overnight, whether they liked it or not. Now that working from home and other flexible working arrangements have been embedded, we discuss the impacts/pros/cons and perspectives for each key stakeholder: The Employee/The Team/The Business/Their Customers/Clients and the wider talent market.
- Nathan Clements, Chief People Officer, SSP Group PLC – The Food Travel Experts
- Jane Earnshaw, Senior Director, Reward and Policy, Asda
- Ian Palmer, Global Client Partner at Armstrong Craven
Peter Banks, Founder & Managing Director of theHRDIRECTOR.
- How likely is it that flexible working practices will be unwound?
- What is the impact on businesses and the wider talent market?
- Was the ‘Great Resignation’ a singular event or the first step of a wider transformation in the Talent market?
- Where are we now, and what’s next?
- Early trends of (unforeseen) consequences of remote working is the impact on Diversity, with many companies reporting a reduction in the number of women applying for promotion opportunities. What tactics are employers using to overcome this trend?
- What policy changes in immigration laws would impact the ability to hire the Talent needed for your business?
If you would like to explore this topic in more detail, download our whitepaper on The Continued Evolution of Hybrid Working.