Unlocking Business Potential
Armstrong Craven is a global insight, talent mapping and pipelining specialist with offices in London, Manchester, Geneva, Singapore and New York.
Our clients are some of the world’s most influential and respected businesses, and are often undergoing transformational change and need to identify and recruit high demand or specialised talent.
Using our industry-focused specialists to identify and engage with key people in their sectors around the world, we gain insight into their markets, organisations or individual motivations and aspirations.
The result is bespoke, client owned Mapping, Pipelining and Insight services fully attuned to your business and HR priorities.
Our no-one-size-fits all approach gives our clients the highest possible control over how they acquire and manage talent as every project is built to suit their specific needs.
Why Armstrong Craven
- Access to global talent market
- Flexible partnering model that complements internal strengths
- Capacity to scale up – and quickly
- Full client data ownership allowing ongoing hires
- Tangible ROI compared to traditional search
- Reduced cost and time to hire
- Partnership approach ensures enhanced client / candidate experience
- Willingness to work as an embedded part of the client’s talent team
- Dedicated recruitment team with expert sector, functional and global experience
- Strategic rather than operational approach to hiring
People and intelligence are the fundamentals of Armstrong Craven’s approach. We can gather intelligence from people for you; work with you to build intelligent people strategies; or help you find the intelligent people who will be key to your future business success today, tomorrow and beyond.
This is Armstrong Craven People Intelligence.
Our company has used Armstrong Craven for over 10 years to source high quality talent. As we work to ensure our talent management strategy supports our business strategy, we are increasingly using AC to provide customised insights to inform our mid- to long-term talent planning. Our needs vary but overall, the information we get from AC ensures we create an employment offering that ensures we attract and retain the high calibre people we need, when we need them.
Global Talent Business Lead, Global Pharmaceutical Company